About the Stratford City Centre
The Stratford City Centre Business Improvement Area is Stratford, Ontario's only Business Improvement Area (BIA).
The committee consists of up to eight volunteers who are business owners or representatives in the Stratford City Centre boundaries, plus a City Council representative. The positions are a four year term that runs concurrently with city council terms. The current term ends November 30, 2022. These volunteers represent the over 300 stores and businesses in the city centre.
The CCC meets on the fourth Tuesday of each month in City Hall Annex, 82 Erie Street at 6:15 pm. All City Centre business members, property owners and the public are welcome to attend. Changes in meeting date or time will be posted here.
SCC BIA Aims and Objectives
- To maintain Stratford City Centre as an active and viable area.
- To beautify the City Centre and to encourage preservation of the City Centre's architectural heritage, including appropriate building renovation by private businesses.
- To encourage more use of the City Centre businesses by both local residents and by visitors.
- To encourage a forum in which the downtown business community can develop opinions and programs which will benefit the social, economic and physical quality of life in Stratford.
- To work in a co-operative manner with city officials and other business groups, never neglecting to maintain the City Centre's unique position.
- To promote Stratford City Centre as a special place in which to shop, work, visit, or live.
- Meets the third Thursday of the month 9:05 AM at RBC
- Monday, August 26 8:00 AM at revel
- Animation and Engagement
- Meets the third Wednesday of the month 9:05 AM at Livery Yard
- Parking as part of the City of Stratford Parking Task Force
- Meeting as needed and/or at the request of the City
Please join a sub-committee. Contact email@example.com.
Chair Rob Russell
Vice-Chair Rob Wigan
Treasurer Laura Hilton
Secretary Anne Campion
Councillor Danielle Ingram
Kim Griffiths, Membership and Marketing Assistant
Christina Phillips, Board Assistant
Stratford City Centre Committee
47 Downie Street