Show Event calendar for
Search for events by type and date
Open Kitchen + Bradshaws | Knife SKILLS for Beginners
PLEASE NOTE - The prerequisite for this class is Knife SHARPENING For Beginners
Do you love to cook but lack the confidence to work with a proper 8" chef knife?
Do you wish you were more skilled at using kitchen knives to achieve better cooking results?
Take this fun and interactive class to:
- Learn classic cutting techniques (dice, chop, chiffonade etc...) to elevate your prep game.
- Try out a fantastic assortment of both German and Japanese knives from Zwilling J.A. Henckelsso you can feel for yourself why various knives are suited to different tasks!
- Learn how to use a mandoline, spiralizer, Microplane and channel knife.
- Bring your knives from home so we can see what you're working with and help you decide if you are missing knives in your collection.
- Receive a $10 Bradshaws voucher to use towards your next knife purchase.
You will leave this class feeling empowered and ready to slice, dice and chop your way to a fantastic meal at home!
Host: Carrie Wreford, Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
This class is presented in collaboration with Open Kitchen’s Season Partner: Bradshaws & Kitchen Detail
Safety regulations require students wear closed toe shoes when participating in any cooking class.
This class has a maximum capacity of 12 students.
Classes are for students 16 years and older.
Participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.