Open Kitchen + Bradshaws | Knife SHARPENING for Beginners
Do you feel intimidated about kitchen knives?
Do you love to cook but lack the knowledge to keep your knives sharp at home?
Take this fun and interactive class to learn the following:
- How to use a honing steel
- How to use a pull-through knife sharpener
- Proper knife storage and care
- Top knives to have in your collection
- How to pick the right knife for YOU
- Bring your knives from home so we can see what you're working with and we'll sharpen them for you.
- Receive a FREE knife sharpening coupon valued at $5
You will leave this class wondering why you haven't learned these easy techniques sooner with host Carrie Wreford and instructor Eli Silverthorne!
For more information and to register, please go to: www.universe.com/knifesharpening_sept19
This class is presented in collaboration with Open Kitchen’s Season Partner
Safety regulations require students wear closed toe shoes when participating in any cooking class.
This class has a maximum capacity of 14 students.
Classes are for students 16 years and older.
Participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.
If you need to cancel a class, it is possible to get a refund (less the service fee) up to 7 days before the date of the event via your universe.com account. A credit note may be issued for cancellations received by email (email@example.com) a minimum of 48 hours before the event.
Please note that there are no credit notes or refunds for missed classes or classes cancelled less than 48 hours before the event.
* All Open Kitchen classes purchased online or by credit card are subject to a 5% service fee. Our ticketing service hosted by universe.com includes this fee in the total listed price.
Cost: $35/Per person + a service fee