Open Kitchen + Bradshaws | Knife SKILLS for Beginners
PLEASE NOTE - The prerequisite for this class is Knife SHARPENING For Beginners.
Do you love to cook but lack the confidence to work with a proper 8" chef knife?
Do you wish you were more skilled at using kitchen knives to achieve better cooking results?
Take this fun and interactive class to:
- Learn classic cutting techniques (slice, dice, julienne, etc...) to elevate your prep game. Other useful techniques include how to cut pineapple and citrus segments, zest, skin a tomato, prepare leek, and more!
- Try out a fantastic assortment of both German and Japanese knives from Zwilling J.A. Henckels so you can feel for yourself why various knives are suited to different tasks!
- Learn how to use a mandoline, spiralizer, Microplane and channel knife.
- Bring your knives from home so we can see what you're working with and help you decide if you are missing knives in your collection.
- Receive a $10 Bradshaws voucher to use towards your next knife purchase.
You will leave this class feeling empowered and ready to slice, dice and chop your way to a fantastic meal at home!
Cost: $60/Per person + a service fee
Monday Jul. 20th, 2020
Stratford Chefs School Kitchens, Stratford, 136 Ontario Street MAP